Defrag CSS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

daz +v-zeeeeeeee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blablablub

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:32 am

thursday about 16:20 i played on your server with a normal race and i killed daz and v-zeeee sometimes and then those 2 started to cry and flame me and kicked me i rejoined and wanted to know what the hell is wrong with them. my race wasnt on max. lvl and then daz played the same race and kicked me again. They said i´m cheating i´m using wallhack and blabla.. I said he shall buy a new headset then he can hear the damn enemies running to and he shouldnt talk a bullshit like this then i got banned..this is the short version. and why the hell should i cheat i got this account now since over 2 years and more games like css on it.

and everytime when one of them is on the server they are setting the cash every time on 16000 this sucks (oh cool i can buy xp).. if i have every round 16000 i can buy all the items in the shopmenu then im killing them, then i shall again change my race because they are loosing and thinks my race is so overpowered and bla.

Death Metal
Back to top Go down
Scream

Scream

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:35 am

this is some sirious abuse! not good :/
Back to top Go down
V
Co-Clan Leader of Defrag
V

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:18 am

BTW, He dosent mention swearing at me and getting cheeky does he? yeah i admit to that and ill stop now. Dont get cheeky to me and no ban? Simple.
Back to top Go down
blablablub

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:28 am

you banned me cause i said you talk shit ? how weak are you ? if i would be the admin and would say all the time when i get killed from you, YOU change your race or kick... change or kick... change or ban then if you have another race : ah you cheat i´ll ban you say all bye bye to him... understand why i´m aggressive ? or "cheaky" what u said. it is so since i play on the server here.
Back to top Go down
V
Co-Clan Leader of Defrag
V

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:51 pm

BTW it was a 5 min ban? not really that bad tbh.

Sorry for abusing, it wont happen agen
Back to top Go down
Chrissy_lol

Chrissy_lol

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:55 am

Its bad to kick/ban someone for that, good that you apologize, but giving money thats no an abuse. Thats being polite:)
Back to top Go down
Scream

Scream

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:07 am

good v-zeeee. now, lets put this behind us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Defrag* Stalker
Clan Leader / Website Leader
Defrag* Stalker

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:26 am

Sorted, His admin has been taken away for constant abuse.

E.G:

Giving cash
Always threatening ban.

This has now been sorted.

Thanks for Reporting this.

Stalker
Back to top Go down
https://defrag.darkbb.com
V
Co-Clan Leader of Defrag
V

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 am

Shit cunt.

Your never fukin on stalker and you got no other admins.

Enjoy the fail.

Douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Scream

Scream

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 pm

V wrote:
Shit cunt.

Your never fukin on stalker and you got no other admins.

Enjoy the fail.

Douchebag.

Didn't you hear? he's not playing computer anymore, he's on the xbox only now! he gave the server to me, but i have not done anything with it and i wont pay the next payment so...
Back to top Go down
Defrag* Stalker
Clan Leader / Website Leader
Defrag* Stalker

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:41 am

Lol not officaly, i got it back and will be carrying it on. And v-zee mate.

I have under cover admins, my RL friends. and theyve been telling me about you, and i know everything u were saying, cos i have logs. Dumbass
Back to top Go down
https://defrag.darkbb.com
V
Co-Clan Leader of Defrag
V

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:21 pm

lols kay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

daz +v-zeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: daz +v-zeeeeeeee   daz +v-zeeeeeeee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

daz +v-zeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defrag CSS Clan :: General :: Admin Abuse-
Jump to: